Monday, November 2, 2009

kim kardashian halloween costume


Kim Kardashian shows off her tight tummy in her Halloween costume - she makes a convincing Princess Jasmine!

Kim promoted FusionBeauty's new Infatuation lip gloss after she arrived in a pink Corvette looking absolutely fabulous: the reality show star was more than happy to talk to the press after a worldwind of promotions this month. You know that Kim Kardashian loves to dress up for Halloween!

“I’ve been wanting to go as [Jasmine] for years and found the perfect costume,” Kim, 29, wrote on her blog. “I went all out with my Disney theme this year and also got a Snow White outfit that I wore to Kendall’s birthday!”

"I am dressing up as Princess Jasmine now," Kim said, “because my sister said my original costume was too racy and I couldn't come to her party if I dressed as that."

Watch her picture here!!

More Hot Stories:
johnny damon double steal video
Meb Keflezighi Wins NYC Marathon
Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani Picture
no ceilings lil wayne
Chastity Bono/Chaz Bono pics surface
Colin Egglesfield & Ashlee Simpson Leaving “Melrose Place”
lil wayne going to jail
Adam Jasinski Arrested for Drug
Garrard mcclendon’s parents killed
Miss California Pageant Sues Carrie Prejean
hasselbeck nipple slip
Lindsay Lohan and Balthazar Getty Spotted Getting Cozy
tony gonzalez
dante wesley hit
john mccain’s daughter
balloon boy
atlanta housewives fiance killed
david letterman affairs
stephanie birkitt pics
Sonja Morgan Real Housewives of New York!
amy brenneman leaving private practice
Regina Lasko and David Letterman PHOTOS!
lady gaga tour cancelled
what is vasectomy reversal??

0 comments: