Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Supermodel Angie Everhart Pregnant!

Model/actress Angie Everhart is set to become a first-time mom, and hopes to turn her pregnancy into a reality TV series.

Angie Everhart is carrying child and using her pregnancy to pitch a reality show called Angie Baby about a single mom trying to keep her show biz career afloat in Hollywood.

Everhart -- who split from former fiance Joe Pesci last April -- is 14 weeks pregnant, but refuses to reveal the identity of the baby's father.

While Angie isn't divulging the name of the father, pals tell RadarOnline.com that "it's definitely not former boyfriend Joe Pesci."

She tells E! Online, "The dad is very nice and he's very excited about it, but we are not a couple. It's nobody you know."

She also has announced that she would like to have the pregnancy documented on a reality show called Angie Baby. She is currently shopping around for a home for it.

“I decided to do a show about me being a single, strong, healthy and good-spirited woman who is having a baby on her own,” she says. “I want to show the positive aspects of women who do it on their own.”

And the star is shopping around her single-mum status to broadcasters in a bid to land her very own fly-on-the-wall show.

She adds, "I decided to do a show about me being a single, strong, healthy and good-spirited woman who is having a baby on her own. I want to show the positive aspects of women who do it on their own."

This will be the first child for the 39-year-old model-turned-actress who starred opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1993 film Last Action Hero.

"Angie's hoping a reality show documenting her life as a single celebrity mom will inspire other single mothers struggling to juggle careers with motherhood," added the source.

"She very excited about being a mom and the prospect of a new show!"

I think it would be great for those single moms out there to see someone succeeding, I know when I was a single mom I would have liked to see something like that and empower me.

Congratulations goes out to Angie.

0 comments: