Thursday, January 21, 2010

sammi and ronnie still together



After falling for each other on the hit MTV reality series Jersey Shore, Ronnie Magro and Sammi Sweetheart” Giancola tell PEOPLE that they’re still together.

Ronnie says “I mind about her deeply and I feel it going for a long time. I don’t really want to spoil anything but one thing is for sure that I am in love with her. I have a best friend that’s my girl as well, which is really tough to get.”

“I am very pleased and contented with my life right now”. Sammi says. “My life is just astonishing and I am just willing to go with this.”

Neither of them expected to leave the beach house in Seaside Heights, N.J., in a relationship — but to hear Ronnie tell it, the attraction was something they couldn’t deny.

Both of them  are looking forward for a long term relationship.Good for them but for me it’s more likely to be a hope than a firm decision…!

“No PlAcE LiKe www.pericardial-mesothelioma-symptoms.Co.CC”

More Hot Stories:
waka flocka flame dead???
heidi montag before after
scott brown cosmopolitan magazine
hayden panettiere red hair
heidi montag surgery
venus williams commando
‘Survivor: Palau’ contestant Jennifer Lyon dies
ayla brown american idol
Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Engagement Bet?
Fox 40 to get Conan O’Brien?
tornado warning
the bachelor tenley pregnant
pants on the ground words
chloe sevigny golden globe dress

Golden Globe 2010 winners
jennifer aniston and gerard butler dating

jennifer aniston and gerard butler
christina hendricks Golden Globes photos
mariah carey golden globes
jeremy abbott figure skater
brett favre pants on the ground
gaines adams dead
Jane Krakowski and Robert Godley Engaged!
kimmel on leno

0 comments: