Wednesday, May 20, 2009

miley cyrus fat??

The teenage superstar has been hit with the criticisms over her weight after admitting to eating sugary cereals at night time and admitting on Twitter that she has jiggling thighs.

And, like all teenage girls, Miley Cyrus is conscious of her weight. We know this because someone called her fat and she won’t shut up about it.

The 16-year-old Hannah Montana star posted an angry tirade on her Twitter webpage insisting she is a "normal girl" after being criticised about her weight.

After attracting negative attention about her figure Miley is fighting back. She said: "Talk all you want. I have my flaws. I'm a normal girl, there's things about my body I would change but stop with calling me fat in post. I don't even like the word... People that are so okay with being so hateful disgust me."

"Oh, and P.S. If your thighs don't jiggle, go see a doctor. Thanks."

She later added: "Wow, now I'm upsetting people because I'm putting down skinny girls! Nicole Richie has one of the tiniest, most adorable bodies and I guarantee you that even her thighs jiggle!"

Well said Miley! If this girl is thought of fat then there is no hope for the rest of us!

More Hot Stories:
dancing with the stars winner
olivia wilde pics

0 comments: