Monday, April 27, 2009

kim kardashian new hair color

Lightening up your 'do for summer isn't a new concept, but we were shocked when we saw yesterday's pictures of Kim Kardashian's new caramel highlights.

The new color is pretty and makes her look like she could be Eva Longoria's sister (not exactly a bad thing), and they look a bit lighter at the ends, which is what stylists are all telling us is most modern these days.

Kim Kardashian has revealed what she's calling a "drastic new look". She's gone blonde and has been Twittering about it like there's no tomorrow:

I'm LOVING my blonde hair!

I WENT BLONDE!!!! Do u like it?

Sleep tight Khloball! see u tuesday! Khloe do u like my light hair? I'm trying to look like u!
Tips for Kim or anyone going lighter: use a deep conditioner once a week (our beauty director, Amy Keller, swears by Aussie Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle) and products for dyed hair daily (like L'Oréal Professionnel Colorist Collection shampoos and conditioners). And if you're going to color your hair yourself at home, never go more than two shades lighter than your base color.

I'm all for playing around with your style and love to color my own hair, but I'm not at all a fan of Kim Kardashian as a blonde. She looked much hotter and exotic looking with the dark hair. What do you think?

More Hot Stories:
Britney Spears Tampon Malfunction
Jayson Williams Suicidal
bea arthur roast joke

0 comments: