Wednesday, April 8, 2009

miley cyrus vanity fair photos

No, this isn’t the infidel babe of the day or even a tasteless attempt at humor or tantalization. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Disney good girl Miley Cirus aka Hannah Montana who decided that appearing seductively with a borderline “come hither” look at the age of fifteen for Vanity Fair was somehow “artsy”. I guess you get to make the call.

“Annie took, like, a beautiful shot, and I thought it was really cool. That’s what she wanted me to do, and you can’t say no to Annie.” She also said of the photo, “I think it’s really artsy. It wasn’t in a skanky way.” - Miley Cirus
I solicited my wife’s view about the Vanity Fair pic this evening and during that conversation I made the observation (worth repeating) that Miley Cyrus is ‘a brand’ and for her and her family to be so openly risking the tarnishing (and “tarting”) of that brand, and her wholesome image that has been sold to the Disney audience and consumer, is dangerous and playing with fire. Once it has been damaged it makes it much harder to sell that “product”. This Vanity Fair photo set, whether “artsy or skanky” was a risky move when it comes to the lucrative Hannah Montana cash cow. Of course the infamous Miss Britney Trainwreck was once a Mousketeer so maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

Miley Cyrus Hot Vanity Fair Photo Shoot

other hot stories:
kelly pickler American Idol
carrie underwood and mike fisher

0 comments: